Tuesday, June 22, 2010

23 JUNE

it's a nice day today and i am sure it is gonna be one tomorrow . :)
gonna spend a lot of time with the hot boyfriend before i go thailand ;
but cant wait for thailand .
have been waiting for these moment for a long long time .
supposed my hot boyfriend to bring me for a holiday in his country .
cant wait for that day to happen also .
so finally the drama i was waiting for i got the the 5 episodes.
this drama is killing me . only one week once and 5 episodes a week;
but
i will finish in one night .
watched it untill 11AM last night . :)
after thailand a new week starts and another 5 episodes . cant wait.
and i swear last night ;
i cried even harder than the actor herself.
as if it was happening to me .
imagine what if the same situation happens to me ;
DIE LORRR !
:)
anyway im gonna love my hot boyfriend who is busy with his own laptop :)
goodnight
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment