Saturday, July 4, 2009

yo yo , chermaine is back in da house . LOL

miss chermaine teh has no time to blog and write what she really wants to .
she has been around and around this whole time and she needs a message badly :(

as we all know about MichealJackson :(
may his soul rest in peace . God Bless


as for me , still alive but freeking tired man .
not working , not doing anything but still tired
dont know whats up man .
maybe bored-ness inside me is making me tired


oh yeah , baby jay peirced his tongue :)
awesome . LOL

and i was at karaoke earlier in One Utama , Neway
with my ling ling , steph , terry and fei hung . LOL
screamed my lungs out though .
anyway , we had to take that buffet thing .
funky:)
not too bad though .LOL

alright , got to go .


miss chermaine teh is going....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


to yam cha at 4.30am

not sleep , which is what she is supposed to do :)










love love <3




No comments:

Post a Comment