Sunday, November 21, 2010

Indulge

so today i had a fun time
today is our anniversary <3
1 year and 7 months . :)

so we went out for a movie ;
with two more of his friends
whice is avinash & jivan

we watched Unstoppable . :)
it was a great movie . very kan cheong . haha

and we went to k.l ; *dont know which part*
:)
and had my baby's home food
we had nepal food .
the had dumplings that taste like *siu loong pau* haha .

and thanks to avinash girlfriend i got my favourite sweet from nepal
cause she just got back .
:)

am a happy girl <3

ill upload more pics soon .

somehow my laptop cant read my memory card from the camera .
only my brother's one .
-__________-
*sad sad*

bye bye for now .
back to playing mahjong and vegas city on facebook .
wehhheeeee
:)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment