Sunday, November 7, 2010

i can be myself

things has been so awkward and weird.
i always wonder where did i go wrong ? am i not giving out enough ?

at that very moment of my life ; i told myself maybe i should just question a little less

when you said those words to me you didnt know how much it broke my heart ,

and since you are not willing to say sorry ; i would just question a little less about your life
since you like to hold in everything to yourself and settle it all by yourself
i will just keep quiet from now on ,
this is not what i want but this is what you asked for .

i cannot share the same bed with a man i completely dont understand

this is a relationship ; not a one man show . we share our thoughts. not collect them and burst one day .

you are what i want and what i love ;


p/s: sometimes we cant get what we want .

No comments:

Post a Comment