Sunday, May 31, 2009

True love occurs when you lost something that you love more than your self

i loved you so much but you had to break my heart to realize


I love you more than anything else and I will be right here loving you till the end


How can I love you when you left my heart into broken pieces


Loving you was easy , losing you was hard ;

loving you is still easy but knowing you are not mine is the hardest of it all

Even though you don’t love me tomorrow I knew you loved me yesterday

Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does


Don’t say we’re not right for each other , but the way I say it ;

We are not meant for other people.

You hurt me more than I deserve but I loved you more than you deserve


To love is to have a heart to fall In love is to have a beat







i miss you so much and i wanna see you ;

i am trying so hard to move on now but all i can think about is you

bad and good time its all in my head .

on the 25th , i was thinking that you could be here next to me

on soon on the 2nd ;

i would wish how differently things would have happen

i wish i could go back to 2nd April 2009

and change everything that happened but i know it is not possible .










-you really broke my heart-




No comments:

Post a Comment