Sunday, May 31, 2009





some people cant accept me they way i am .
guess what ? too bad . live with it .

i am happy with the way i am and i am happy with what i have .
although sometimes i cant get what i want but it doesnt matter,
things happen for a reason ,
where ever i am now or who am i with now ;
there is always a reason to it .

i do have someone who love's me , i know
he loves me so much ; i can see ; i can feel
he appreciates me ;

i am really trying and by what you are giving me ,
the unconditional love that u give me really helps me .


thanks for everything you have been giving me ; all the love and care .
you make me feel beautiful and important ;

we are happy together and we laugh a lot when we are together.
you fill my heart with laughter and joy












-im sorry for everything-

No comments:

Post a Comment